Peanut Chutney Easy Recipe: Peanut Chutney is a classic South Indian dip that you can eat with Idli, Uttapam and Vada. The taste of Andhra Style Peanut Chutney will be amazing. Try this recipe.
- 1 cup peanuts
- 3 Dried Red Chillies
- 1 inch ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 tsp tamarind pulp
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 10 curry leaves
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 4 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add peanuts to it and roast it for few minutes.
- Fry peanuts till golden brown.
- Now take out the roasted peanuts in a plate.
- When everything cools down a bit, put it in a blender with roasted peanuts and blend it.
- Add tamarind pulp, salt and blend once again.
- Now add little water and keep blending until a smooth paste is formed.
- Take out the chutney in a bowl.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add asafoetida, cumin, mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves and fry it.
- Now pour it over the chutney kept in the bowl.
- Chutney is ready to serve. Serve this peanut chutney with dosa, idli or uttapam.
Also read-Weight Loss Diet: The right way to make rotis for weight loss, follow these tips
Sabudana Dosa Recipe: Eat healthy Sabudana Dosa for breakfast or lunch, you will get plenty of energy