Apara Ekadashi 2022: According to the Panchang, the Ekadashi of Krishna Paksha of Jyeshtha month is called Apara Ekadashi. According to the Panchang, Ekadashi of Krishna Paksha of Jyeshtha month is falling on Thursday, 26 May this year in 2022. This Ekadashi is also known as Achala Ekadashi. Lord Vishnu and Mother Lakshmi are worshiped on the Ekadashi of Jyeshtha month. This gives the desired result.
Achala Ekadashi Fast Auspicious beginning
- eldest Mass Of Krishna favour Ekadashi date Of Start, 25 May 2022 on Wednesday from 10:32 am
- eldest Mass Of Krishna favour Ekadashi Of ending, Thursday 26 May at 10:54 am
- placenta ,Achala Ekadashi Fast Of Start, 26 May 2022 Day on Thursday
- Achala Ekadashi Fast Of paran, May 27, Friday from 5:30 am to 8:05 am
Achala Ekadashi Fast Of Prayer Method
The fasting of Achala Ekadashi starts a day before. That is, it starts on the day of Dashami itself. On the day of Achala Ekadashi, the fasting person should take bath in the morning and wear yellow clothes and worship Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi by making them sit on a yellow seat. By offering flowers, Akshat, by showing incense, lamp, incense sticks, one should worship Lord Vishnu and Mother Lakshmi with a sincere heart and listen to the Achala Ekadashi fasting story. Apply tilak of roli and turmeric to Lord Vishnu, offer flowers and naivedya.
immense Benefit get to do Of for These rules Of Do Compliance
- Take a bath early in the morning and wear yellow clothes.
- Pray to Lord Vishnu with a sincere heart.
- Keep fruit fast for the whole day.
- In the evening, perform aarti of Lord Vishnu.
- After worship, do charity as much as possible.
- Do Jagran at night on Achala Ekadashi.
- Complete the Parana of Achala Ekadashi fast with the law on the next day.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.