Kedarnath Dham Yatra Tips: There is a Jyotirlinga of Baba Kedar in Kedarnath of Uttarakhand state. Thousands of devotees reach Kedarnath Dham to have their darshan. The pilgrimage to Kedarnath Dham has great religious significance, so the number of devotees increases every day instead of decreasing. If you are also planning for Kedarnath Dham Yatra, then it is important to take special care of some things.
Keep these things in mind during Kedarnath Yatra
- The temple of Baba Kedarnath is situated amidst the Himalayan hills. Therefore, before making a pilgrimage, make sure to know about the weather.
- Never forget to travel during the rainy season. Because being a mountainous area, the risk of landslides and other calamities remains constant here.
- If you are a heart patient, then do not do this journey because you start feeling difficulty in breathing due to climbing in height.
- During the climb, walk comfortably instead of in a hurry. Do not stampede while walking or else you may have to face difficulty in breathing.
- While traveling, keep an umbrella, raincoat with you. Because it can rain in the mountains at any time.
- Even if you are going to visit Kedarnath in the summer season, but definitely take warm clothes with you.
- Many times people make a program to return in one day, which is not right. Always start the journey in the morning and rest there for the night after darshan. Next day start the journey back to Gaurikund.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.