Aloo Corn Cutlet Easy Recipe: During the summer holidays, people always make something special at home. Children also always keep demanding for some special food. In such a situation, if you want to serve something tasty and crispy in the evening snacks, then Aloo Corn Cutlet recipe. It is very tasty and spicy in food. Kids love it. Along with this, elders will also like it very much with tea.
If suddenly guests have come to your house, even then you can serve it by making it immediately. So let us tell you about the easy recipe of Aloo Corn Cutlet. Along with this, we are also going to tell about the ingredients used to make it (Aloo Corn Cutlet Ingredients)-
To make Aloo Corn Cutlet these things are needed-
Sweet corn – 2 cups (boiled)
Potato – 2 (boiled)
Cabbage – cup (grated)
Ginger grated – 1 tsp
Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
Carrot – 1 (finely chopped)
Turmeric – 1 pinch
Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander chopped – 2 tsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
Chaat masala – 1/4 tsp
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Oil – as needed
Salt – as per taste
How to make Potato Corn Cutlet –
1. To make Aloo Corn Cutlet, first boil potatoes and sweet corn.
2. After this, take off the peel of the potato and keep it in a large bowl.
3. Add sweet cone, grated cabbage and poha to it.
4. After this mix all the spices in it.
5. Lastly add salt to it.
6. After this, filter it by giving it the shape of cutless.
7. When it turns golden brown, take it out.
8. Your Crispy Aloo Corn Cutlet is ready.
9. Serve it hot.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-