Pasta Cutlet Easy Recipe: Many mothers complain that their child does not go to school after breakfast or brings lunch back home. If your child also does this often then there is no need to worry. Today we are going to tell you about such a recipe which the child will like very much. This is pasta cutlet. Pasta cutlet is one such dish which kids like very much. You can also give it to children in breakfast or lunch box (Kids Lunch Box Recipe).
It will make kids happy and adults will also love this recipe. So let us tell you about the ingredients required to make Pasta Cutlet and how to make it (Pasta Cutlet Recipe)-
These things are needed to make pasta cutlet-
- Pasta – 1 cup (boiled)
- bread crumbs-2
- Potato – 1 (boiled)
- Onion-1 (finely chopped)
- Green Coriander – 2 tsp (finely chopped)
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
- oil as needed
- salt to taste
How to make Pasta Cutlets
- To make pasta cutlet, first you take pasta and boil it
- After this, separate the water and keep the boiled pasta.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and put them in the pasta.
- Mix both well.
- After this, add onion, green coriander, chaat masala to it.
- Mix salt on top of it.
- Now mix all these and give the desired shape.
- Put the pan on the gas and put oil in it.
- After the oil is hot, fry the cutlets till they become golden brown.
- Your tasty cutlet is ready.
- Serve it with sauce.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-