Leftover Dal Paratha Recipe: Dal is such a dish which is included in the food of our daily routine. But, sometimes the lentils are saved. In such a situation, instead of throwing away the leftover lentils of the night, you can make a great recipe of Tasty Dal (Leftover Dal Tasty Recipe). This dish is full of taste and health. This dish is Dal Ke Paratha.
You must have tried your Dal Parathas (Dal Paratha Recipe). It is very tasty and healthy. You can make it in breakfast and serve it to everyone. You have to add some spices in it. After this the taste of paratha will be tremendous. So let us tell you today about the method of making delicious Dal Paratha Easy Recipe from the remaining lentils and the ingredients used in it-
Ingredients to make Dal Paratha-
Green Coriander – 1 tsp
Flour – 1 cup
Leftover dal – 1 cup
Ginger – 1 piece (finely chopped)
salt to taste
oil as needed
Method to make parathas from leftover lentils-
1. For this, first take out the lentils and heat it.
2. Then add ginger and green chilies to it.
3. Then boil it till all the water of the lentils dries up.
4. After that let it cool down. Then add coriander leaves and mix it.
5. At last add salt as per taste in it.
6. After this, knead the dough and make a dough out of it.
7. Then roll it and fill it with lentils.
8. After this, put the paratha on the pan and bake it from both the sides.
9. Your hot dal paratha is ready.
10. Serve it in breakfast.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-