Ravi Pradosh Vrat 2022: Trayodashi date of Shukla Paksha of Jyeshtha month is on 12th June. Pradosh fast is observed on Trayodashi tithi. Lord Shiva is worshiped on this day. This time it will be Pradosh fast, Ravi Pradosh fast, because this day is Sunday. The Pradosh Vrat that falls on a Sunday in the Panchang is called Ravi Pradosh Vrat. On the day of this Ravi Pradosh fast, three auspicious yogas – Shiva Yoga, Ravi Yoga and Siddhi Yoga are being formed. Which is considered very good for Shiva worship.
All these three yogas are considered good for auspicious works. Lord Shiva is duly worshiped on the day of Ravi Pradosh fast. Due to this the devotees get rid of all the troubles and by the grace of Bholenath, happiness and peace remain. Good health, well being and long life are attained.
Sunday Pradosh Fast of good Auspicious beginning
- eldest Shukla Trayodashi date of Start, June 12, Sunday at 3:23 am
- eldest Shukla Trayodashi date of ending, On Monday, June 13, till 12:26 am
- Worship of good Auspicious beginning, Ravi Pradosh on 12th June from 7.19 pm to 9.20 pm
- Shiv Total , Starting from 8.46 am on 11th June and ending at 5:27 pm on 12th June
- Proven Total , June 12 at 5:27 pm to June 13 at 01:42 pm
Sunday Pradosh Fast of Importance
Whoever worships Lord Shiva while observing a fast on the day of Ravi Pradosh Vrat, gets longevity, contentment, wealth, honor and good health. It is said that even a glimpse of Lord Shiva on the day of Pradosh Vrat destroys all your sins and gives him immense blessings and good fortune.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.