Diarrhea Care: In the summer and rainy season, diseases caused by contaminated water and dehydration spread very fast. One such disease is diarrhea. In this, due to loose motion and vomiting, there is a rapid loss of water in the body of the sick person as well as lack of salts and minerals. Due to this a lot of weakness comes. Rice water is very helpful in removing all these nutritional deficiencies very quickly. In this article, you are being told how to prepare this rice water and how to use it…
this is ayurvedic method
- In Ayurveda, the methods of healing the body through food are adopted in most of the diseases. The rice water that should be used in case of diarrhea is called Mand, Maad or Maad in the native language.
- When there were no pressure cookers, at that time rice was prepared by cooking it in a pan or pan. After the rice is cooked, the water remaining in the vessel is removed and separated and this is called the mode.
- Mixing black salt in this mand and drinking it removes physical weakness. Because this mod is a treasure trove of water, minerals and vitamins. This mother also cures diarrhea and removes weakness in a more effective way than any medicine to cure diarrhea.
prepare mod like this
- To make rice water, prepare the rice to be cooked at home in any other vessel instead of the cooker so that its water can be disposed off. Prepare these rice by cooking them on low flame. When the rice is cooked, drain the remaining water. This water is thick and white. This is called mod.
- If you do not want to make rice by this method and only want to prepare the mod, then you can put 1 bowl of rice in 6 bowls of water to cook on low flame. When the rice is cooked, dissolve it in the mode itself and drink it like a soup by mixing black salt (Rock Salt or Pink Salt).
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )