Summer Skin Care Tips: This often happens in the summer season, when you are not able to apply sunscreen time to time or take some carelessness about the sun and the result is that your skin gets tanned a lot due to sunlight. This happens with all of us. But the problem is that this tanning takes 5 to 7 days to go, that too when you apply some paste and cream on it every day. Today we have brought here a surprising recipe to remove tanning for you.
This surprising recipe was shared on Facebook by a woman from Texas and then went viral on sight. This recipe to remove tanning is related to shaving cream and the name of the woman who shared it is Candy Allen-Stewart. To re-clear the part of the body on which tanning has happened, you can fix it with a shaving cream containing mint and moisturizer.
Shaving cream contains many ingredients that help in soothing, moisturizing and repairing skin cells. The foam formed while using shaving cream helps in skin exfoliation. Therefore, whenever you use shaving cream to remove tanning, then definitely consider what ingredients are included in the shaving cream.
use this method
- First of all, clean the area of the skin where tanning has taken place with a wet cloth.
- Now apply shaving cream in this area and make a good foam as well.
- Leave this shaving cream on the skin for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Then clean the skin by washing it with fresh water and take a bath.
- Now apply moisturizer all over the skin.
Keep these tips in mind
- Shaving cream is not to be used everyday. That is, you should not consider it as an alternative to sunscreen.
- Make sure to apply sunscreen before going out in the sun and if you want to stay in the sun for a long time, reapply sunscreen after every two hours.
- Shaving cream helps to detan the skin. You will see the result in the very first day and after applying for two to three days, the tanning will be almost over.
- Before using shaving cream, pay attention to the ingredients included in it.
- If there is any kind of discomfort from its use on the first day, then do not use it.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.