Sunday Surya Puja: Every day has its own importance in Hinduism. Every day of the week is dedicated to some particular deity and on that day the same deity is worshipped and worshipped. And his blessings are obtained. Today is Sunday. This day is dedicated to Lord Suryadev. In Hinduism, this day is considered the best for the worship of Lord Surya Narayan (Surya Narayan Upasna).
According to astrology, if the Sun is weak in the horoscope of a person, then he has to face many problems. On the other hand, the person whose position of Lord Surya Narayan is strong in his horoscope, then his fame spreads in all four directions. It is said that the person who worships the Sun God with full devotion and rituals and recites Surya Chalisa, the life of that person is filled with happiness and prosperity.
sunday Of day do This Measure ,Ravivar Upay):
- Those who wish to live long should regularly recite Surya Chalisa. If it is not possible for them to recite Surya Chalisa every day, then they should definitely recite Surya Chalisa on Sunday. This will give them a long life.
- By reciting Surya Chalisa regularly, physical, mental problems as well as all other types of troubles are removed.
- By reciting Surya Chalisa, a person gets freedom from all diseases and also gets a healthy life.
- By reciting Surya Chalisa regularly, the chances of premature death are averted.
- The person who recites Surya Chalisa regularly, his fame and fame increase. Along with this, his respect in the society increases a lot.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.