Pudina Aloo Chaat Easy Recipe: The month of June is going on. There is a tremendous summer in North India. In such a situation, people are applying various tricks to avoid the heat. People use mint a lot in summer. It is widely used for making mango panna and making chutney. But, do you know that you can also make Tasty Aloo Chaat Recipe with mint.
The special thing is that you do not need to work much to make this recipe. You can make it in just 10 minutes. So let’s know how to make Easy Recipe of Pudina Aloo Chaat and the ingredients used to make it (Aloo Pudina Chaat Ingredients).
These things are needed to make Aloo Pudina Chaat-
Coriander leaves – cup (finely chopped)
Mint Chutney – 1 cup
Black salt – 1 pinch
white salt – to taste
Onion-1 (finely chopped)
Tomato – 1 (finely chopped)
Ginger – 1 inch
Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Butter – 1 tsp
oil as needed
Save as needed
Pomegranate – 2 tsp
How to make Aloo Pudina Chaat-
1. First of all boil the potatoes.
2. After that cut it into thick pieces and keep it in the fridge.
3. After this, you grind the potatoes by mixing mint chutney and all the ingredients.
4. After this, fry the potatoes in oil and keep them.
5. After this mix mint chutney and chaat masala in potatoes.
6. Serve it by adding onion, sev and pomegranate seeds on top.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-